Java Installation Tutorial
Before you enter Loark, you must install JAVA Applications first. It just takes you several minutes.
You can either follow the instructions after log in Loark or click the link http://www.java.com/en/ to install it!
The following tutorial will guide you to complete the installation if you have any problem about the installation.
1. Visit the link http://www.java.com/en/ and click on "Free Java Download" button.
2. Find "Download Java for Windows" and click on "Agree and Start Free Download" button.
3. The "File Download" dialog box will pop out. Click on "Save File" button.
4. Double click on the downloaded file in the Download Manager window, or click on the file where you've saved in your computer.
1. Installation process begins. Click on "Install" button to continue. (You can select "Change destination folder" at the bottom-left corner to install in another folder if you like.)
2. Finally, click "Close" button to complete the installation.
Now you can log in the Loark and enjoy it freely! Good luck!